Friday ouch: iPod catches fire in dude’s pants

WSB in Atlanta reports an unfortunate case of the dreaded “pants on fire” variety… apparently his Nano caught fire for 15 seconds in his jeans pocket. The good news is, glossy paper is now a serious shield to burnage. Good to know.

Apple is going to replace the unit as soon as possible… file that under “duh.” I’m kinda bummed the guy didn’t take a picture of his newly crispy nano, as it forces me to use a picture of some other nano that went all Human Torch on someone. Thankfully, it took .0003 seconds to find.

Have a good weekend!

Leave a Reply